It is quite a fuss for a pentester to perform binge-tool-scanning (running security scanning tools one after the other) sans automation. Unless you are a pro at automating stuff, it is a herculean task to perform binge-scan for each and every engagement. The ultimate goal of this program is to solve this problem through automation; viz. running multiple scanning tools to discover vulnerabilities, effectively judge false-positives, collectively correlate results and saves precious time; all these under one roof.
- one-step installation.
- executes a multitude of security scanning tools, does other custom coded checks and prints the results spontaneously.
- some of the tools include
nmap, dnsrecon, wafw00f, uniscan, sslyze, fierce, lbd, theharvester, dnswalk, golismeroetc executes under one entity.
- saves a lot of time, indeed a lot time!.
- checks for same vulnerabilities with multiple tools to help you zero-in on false positives effectively.
- legends to help you understand which tests may take longer time, so you can
Ctrl+Cto skip if needed.
- association with OWASP Top 10 2017 on the list of vulnerabilities discovered. (under development)
- critical, high, medium, low and informational classification of vulnerabilities.
- vulnerability definitions guides you what the vulnerability actually is and the threat it can pose. (
- remediations tells you how to plug/fix the found vulnerability. (
- executive summary gives you an overall context of the scan performed with critical, high, low and informational issues discovered. (under development)
- artificial intelligence to deploy tools automatically depending upon the issues found. for eg; automates the launch of
plecosttools when a wordpress installation is found. (under development)
- detailed comprehensive report in a portable document format (*.pdf) with complete details of the scans and tools used. (under development)
- program is still under development, works and currently supports 80 vulnerability tests.
- parallel processing is not yet implemented, may be coded as more tests gets introduced.
- DNS/HTTP Load Balancers & Web Application Firewalls.
- Checks for Joomla, WordPress and Drupal
- SSL related Vulnerabilities (HEARTBLEED, FREAK, POODLE, CCS Injection, LOGJAM, OCSP Stapling).
- Commonly Opened Ports.
- DNS Zone Transfers using multiple tools (Fierce, DNSWalk, DNSRecon, DNSEnum).
- Sub-Domains Brute Forcing.
- Open Directory/File Brute Forcing.
- Shallow XSS, SQLi and BSQLi Banners.
- Slow-Loris DoS Attack, LFI (Local File Inclusion), RFI (Remote File Inclusion) & RCE (Remote Code Execution).
- & more coming up…
- Python 2.7
- Kali OS (Preferred, as it is shipped with almost all the tools)
For other OS flavours, working on a docker support. Hang on.
Download the script and give executable permissions
wget -O rapidscan.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/skavngr/rapidscan/master/rapidscan.py && chmod +x rapidscan.py